Monday, July 6, 2009










Where have I been, you ask? Living my wonderful life! I'm sorry I have been rotten about returning calls and emails--but I love ya! Summer has been a blast despite work and school, but the quality time I have been able to spend with my kids, Jason and friends has been priceless! Just a few random pictures (I have so many more, but my time is limited here!):




  • Alyssa and Austin: Notice Austin's mohawk--my BFF Amber gave it to him. We love it and so does he! Those of you who know Austin know that it suits him perfectly. This boy is crazy.


  • Tiffany: When my sister came to visit, she asked how I have so many facebook friends. This gave her a complex (not really) as to why she didn't have as many, so in desperate measures, we decided to take a photo of her asking for more friends and place it on her facebook page. Tiffany explained on Facebook that she was in competition with me to see who could find the most friends. The results were hilarious as people she knew scrambled to suggest friends for her so she could find a way to beat me! We laughed and laughed as it was a joke...Goodness I love my sister so much.


  • Harley took his first ride in the back of the truck--he loved it! He may have scared a few people as he looks intimidating...we all know he is not!



  • We spent the 4th of July with our neighbors, Amber and Jay, who live just a few houses down from us. Amber is my BFF, and she has a daughter Alyssa's age, and our two girls are BFF! It's so cute...they are in gymnastics together and play every chance they get. We had a blast--I just love my neighborhood and the fact that I have good friends around me.

1 comment:

brunger bunch said...

AMEN!!! I have been lost as well. I live summer, and having all of my kids around me, but it sure makes for some really busy days:) AND some creative entertaining!