Monday, September 21, 2009

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Blah, blah, blah...I'm just going to add pictures for now!


Watching BYU football! (Oh, and notice the orange in the background--Austin and Alyssa decided to attempt artistry on the walls!)

Nathan feeling a little dizzy after a ride at the fair



We had to change Jason's diaper after this ride :)


Nathan was the only one who was brave enough to sleep on the top bunk of the trailer




Alyssa in her dance outfit before the Payson parade




Yes, that is drool coming out of Karlee's mouth. We had just purchased the Baby Einstein play center--and Austin and Alyssa happen to enjoy it too!





Austin on the merry-go-round



I love how angelic Alyssa looks in this picture--for a moment, that is. :)




Karlee's "belly laugh--" It makes all of us smile!




2 comments:

Maria said...

Your kids are too cute! I love the pictures! :)

The Allreds said...

Alyssa looks so grown up, she could pass for a Lion's cheerleader on your steps! Loved the update...keep 'em coming!