Tiffany with her ROPES (Most expensive, time consuming way to earn ropes!)
Sunday, June 13, 2010
She did the same for me...
My sweet sister Tiffany graduated with her Masters Degree in Education from Colorado State University. We packed our bags and drove to celebrate with her. Despite a divorce and then moving states away to Indiana to do her student teaching, Tiffany still finished this degree with a 4.0 and raving reviews and honors for her student teaching. I'm beyond proud of her. She is my hero. When I was graduating from nursing school, she drove a long way to surprise me, too. I owed it to her--not to mention the fact I am bursting with pride over her accomplishment.
Tiffany with her ROPES (Most expensive, time consuming way to earn ropes!)
Tiffany with her ROPES (Most expensive, time consuming way to earn ropes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment