(Nathan was baptized on the same day as Taylor--she and her family are neighbors)
(The one time I was able to get Austin to fold his arms and look almost reverent. Karlee was sick and our kind babysitter of 4+ years, Catherine, watched her so we could go to the baptism and not have to take a sick baby)
(Nathan and Austin with our neighbors, Braxton and McKayla, who we consider to be like family)
(Grandma and Grandpa Mohlman were a huge part of the baptism--Grandma gave the talk on baptism and Grandpa confirmed Nathan)
Nathan was baptized this past Saturday.
It was a beautiful service.
I cried. Twice.
What an amazing feeling that overcame me as my son was baptized by Jason.
I am so proud of the choice Nathan made to be baptized!
He really wants to follow the example of Jesus Christ and make good choices.Little children are such great examples to adults!
I was reminded on this special day how blessed I feel to have Nathan in my life.


2 comments:
He looks awesome, as a new member of the church...just beaming! I cried too!!! Hope you have a great Christmas cutie!
Such cute pics. I'm glad I can at least catch up with you alittle on your blog!
Post a Comment