Monday, January 24, 2011
A sad goodbye....
One of my favorite doctors, Dr. Gordon George, recently passed away after battling cancer.I worked for him as a medical assistant for a few years prior to my becoming a nurse. Dr. George was loving, kind and a father-figure in my life during my employment with him. He was so encourging and supportive and I will miss him greatly. He helped me get a job with IHC on the ICU in order to start a journey towards becoming an RN. Through the years we have reconnected and he always made me feel special. There aren't enough people in this world, with the exception of family and close friends, who make people feel loved and special. Dr. George not only did this for me, but also for his patients. He was an extraordinary doctor...and he taught me so much about caring for people and patients. God bless you, Dr. George....I'll see you again...I believe that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It is so hard to see the people we love leave this life. I have learned it is so important to let those around us know how much we love and appreciate them.
Post a Comment