Monday, February 7, 2011

DROID X!

My Valentines Day present...
and I am in LOVE.
I had no idea a phone could be this cool!
JASON SPOILED ME!
My kids are enjoying it too--I can't believe all the applications and games I can download for them to play!
Also..the nursing applications I can use are absolutely amazing. I feel there is a wealth of knowledge at my fingertips.

So...I'm learning this thing. Then maybe I will figure out how to text and make phone calls.

1 comment:

Megz said...

Yay--how have we not talked blogs yet while chillin' in the nursery??
We just got new phones too and I'm getting ticked that my kids think Angry Birds and the bubble popping game are the reason why I have a phone. And I'm about the most uncoordinated texter ever, eg. 'wgat ids tjat?'
Loved seeing all your fun pix---what cute kids you have!