Yes, I am dragging my feet regarding my weight loss blog-
I promise to add those of you who inquired about it--I got your messages and I am so excited you want to be a part of my journey! Thanks, friends!
HOWEVER, two things have delayed the beginnings of "Watch Me Lose" blog:
1) In-N-Out Burger opened. Enough said.
2) I'm two weeks from finishing the worst class I have ever taken--STATISTICS! Once that is finished, I have a lot planned for myself, including weight loss blog #2!
I'll keep you posted!
Hugs,
Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay..I had no idea about this other blog...I had to scroll down,I am not sure how I missed it!! Sign me up..I need a partner anyway. I have been trying the slow way, and it has taken me forever to lose 5 pounds, and I am terrified of gaining it back in 1 fabulous upcoming day:( Good Luck my friend:)
Post a Comment