
My best friend, who also happens to be my neighbor, lives just a few houses down from me. Amber and her husband Jay happen to be the biggest U of U fans of anyone I know. So, during rivalry week between BYU and U of U, our family had some fun tormenting each other! We drove up one night to find a large U of U flag hanging from our house. Jason made them a huge "Y" cookie for them to enjoy and then he did something priceless: He took Jay's facebook profile picture in which the entire family is wearing red Utah Utes shirts, and photoshopped it to make it BYU. He then posted it onto facebook for all of Jay and Amber's friends/family to see--the results were HILARIOUS! I am going to post a picture of it---so funny! Of course, the ultimate revenge was that BYU won the football game....but I know for a fact that both families are brainstorming next year's rivalry week! It's so much fun having them just a few houses away...



1 comment:
I love it!! I am guessin' you guys are probably some of the greatest neighbors ever...but what do I know???
Post a Comment