
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Do people REALLY wear these things?
My good friend Aubrey and I decided to go shopping before reporting to work. We stopped by the mall and discovered a store that had the most OUTRAGEOUS headbands! We had to try them on--and we were laughing hysterically at eachother! Whoever is brave enough to wear this stuff in public--I admire your courage! As for me--I'm thinking Halloween costume accessories!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, come on Wendy. I dare you to wear it next time you teach RS.
Hey, it was fun to visit with you and Amber the other day. I'm lucky to have such great neighbors. Thank goodness I can see you, well at least your picture on your blog...
To answer your question, come visit my ward sometime. YES, people my age even wear these. Don't worry, I will never be wearing one that is big enough to poke an eye out on the people standing next to me.
Post a Comment