Seriously.
I reflect on the past couple years and realize that for the most part,
I am the happiest I have ever been.
That is a good feeling.
Living by my favorite quote,
"Let go of that (or those) who bring you down,"
has improved my life drastically.
I feel like I'm surrounded by and know the greatest people..
Despite our distance, I'm closer to my family then I have ever been
But there is something "bringing me down" that I still need to work on.
It's my weight.
I think and talk about it everyday and it's BRINGING ME DOWN.
It's affecting my tennis game, too.
Most importantly, since I take care of many diabetic patients, I can't believe the effects of the disease on those who are not properly caring for themselves.
SCARY EFFECTS like eyesight, circulation and problems with KIDNEYS...

No thanks.
I don't have the disease and I don't want it.
Obesity plays a large part in whether or not someone ends up with Type II Diabetes.
I don't want to go down that road.
I want to live a long life.
I did it before and I can do it again.
I'll lose the weight AGAIN--the RIGHT way.
I know how--and it's not with yo-yo dieting like ATKINS.
So, I'm turning my attention towards my weight.
Jason said for our ten year anniversary this summer, we are going on a cruise.
I want to wear a bikini.

I'm signing off (mostly) on this blog while I work on my other blog,
"Watch Wendy Lose."
It's a private blog. I created it many months ago but haven't STARTED it.
I don't want to share with the world my weight loss until I have an actual success story.
I know you understand.
Since Mohlman Moments was made out of love for our family and friends so they can see what is happening with us, I will post updates periodically.
In the meantime, wish me luck as I embark on my weight loss journey once and for all!


3 comments:
Good Luck! I know you will do great! You have "drive" and "ambition" to do things like no one I have ever seen before! Hope all is well- Miss ya!
Wendy...please add me on. I have to tell you, since july 24th I have lost 25 pounds!! I did it the hard way, eating good foods, and exercise, but I have some great tips, and recipes if you want. I feel so much better, not only about myself, but physically. It is really, really hard, and whoever says that the cravings for sweets will go away is DEAD wrong. I am longing for candy every day!! Holly has lost about 35 pounds and looks great too! You CAN do it!!! Cant wait to follow your blog:)
Wendy!!! I just love you and I can tell you are happy. Every time I see you, you are just as cheerful as ever with a big smile on your face. I would love to see you have great success on your journey and I'm excited for you! Losing weight is so much fun. :) I lost 30 lbs after my last baby and now I have nothing left to lose, so I find this odd joy in watching others lose the weight and feel the same excitement.
Post a Comment