Jason got a job with the LDS Church and I got a second job with a home health and hospice company. I didn't NEED a second job (in fact, I am looking at dropping down to part time at the hospital) but I love HOSPICE so much that I felt that it would be a good career
move to get my foot in the door and help determine if it is indeed for me.
My dad died from cancer, and in his final days, Hospice nurses cared for him.
I am a huge supporter and believer in Hospice care for terminal illnesses.
As for Jason, after almost 15 years, he has left Novell.
I am so proud of him. Most of his friends from Novell have also made the move
to work for the church, so he will feel right at home.
He will be working right by where his parents and sister live.
We are really excited about his career move and feel so blessed he landed the job.
The future is bright.


4 comments:
When do you sleep exactly??
Good luck w/ the new schedules. It's great that you're exploring hospice. Not something I could do!
Sooo jealous of your new washer and dryer. I think I'd be doing a lot more laundry as well!
I know you will do great in whatever way you choose to go! Congrats on both the new jobs- but you are a wonder woman, you are a go getter and always taking on so much! I admire you!
Good for you both! My brother-in-law works for the church and really enjoys it. What a great atmosphere to be surrounded by every day. You are so busy, I can't believe you fit it all in! I hope you find this is a good fit for you with the hospice. It's nice to have a job that is so personally fulfilling. :)
Wow! Sounds so exciting for the both of you. I had to go back and read some posts, since its been a while since I have been in the "blog world". I cant believe how fast your kids have grown up...to think, Nathan was just a baby when you lived across the street, and to be honest, it doesn't seem like that long ago to me. They are all so adorable! Good luck with all of the new jobs:)
Post a Comment