Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another tooth lost...a new window open


Nathan is losing teeth left and right!

Within three weeks. he lost FOUR teeth.

The tooth fairy (who demands Nathan get a gold coin-dollar rather than the typical green dollar--blame this on Jason) is going broke! Is it me, or were we as kids just lucky to get a quarter under our pillow? The tooth fairy, Easter bunny, Santa Clause, etc. must not have liked me, because my kids get quadurple what I received when I was their age!

2 comments:

brunger bunch said...

I love it!! Lexi just lost both her front teeth. I took a picture on sunday, but havent got around to posting it yet. I have to agree, times have changed. The prices of teeth have gone WAY up!!

big8smiley said...

My kids get a dollar too, and I only got a quarter. What the? He looks cute as a little gummer! We call Samantha a gummer too because she has lost all her front teeth and her new teeth seem to be taking forever to come in. She is our new baby of the family!