Sunday, April 19, 2009

A "Maid of Milking"


Okay, kind of a gross post, and maybe T.M.I!

I am a walking cow.

I have 200+ bags of over 12 ounces of milk in each bag stored in our two freezers.

We may be running low on pork chops and frozen veggies, but by golly we have MILK!

(Well, at least the baby won't starve)




8 comments:

The Allreds said...

quite the food storage...we know your answer to the question...Got Milk???

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

I know how you feel- Bill said i was a dairy farm.

You are super Busy Busy Busy!

Maria said...

Way to go Mama Mooohlman :) You are amazing. I am in awe of everything you can accomplish in one day and still have time for stocking the freezer. You rock!

brunger bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brunger bunch said...

Ok, so not really grossed out, but I sure am jealous. My kids never got to taste breast milk because of their incapable mother!! I am sure your kids are going to be very smart!! (I am not sure who Maria is, but her comment about Mooooohlman is cracking me up:)

big8smiley said...

LOL! This post just makes me laugh! Maybe you should try selling the milk. You could make a fortune!

Capri said...

Holy cow, Wendy! I totally started laughing when I saw this. Ease up! Breast feeding is a pass or fail event. You don't need to work so hard for your A plus plus PLUS! You obviously passed.(By the way, I failed that class!)

Leah said...

HOLY COW! That's a ton!