There are mounds of dirt near our house where the new LDS temple will soon be built. Nathan refers to these piles of dirt as the "Sand dunes." On a beautiful (almost) spring day, our family went for bike rides down to the mounds and had fun! Jason's latest hobby is remote-controlled race cars, so he decided to try some tricks on the mounds of dirt. Karlee attempted her first taste of dirt and a large rock. Austin carried around his remote-control Hummer, Nathan attempted the "sand dunes" on his bike, and Alyssa ran up and down all the piles of dirt! It was a fun family adventure. As excited as I am about the new temple that will be built, I will miss the man-made sand dunes adventures!
Karlee tried her first ROCK!
I managed to get all FIVE kids to sit down for a picture!

I took this picture for my friend, Melanie--she lives in Indiana and asked me to describe the mountains in Utah.
Jason with his "TOY." He was proud of this jump.
Three of my children fit into the bike trailer--but not for long!
(Oh, and I gladly had Jason pull them on HIS bike!)
Austin has a remote control car, too--he likes to carry his though, since he has a tendency to get it stuck everywhere.

Daring bike riding at the "DUNES!"
1 comment:
I LOVE when the weather starts to warm up. It looks like you all had a fun time. I love all the fun pictures. You have such an adorable family. :)
Post a Comment