
Did I ever mention how much I LOVE tennis?
If I could list one of my top regrets in this life, it's choosing cheerleading over every other sport in high school.
So...I have been taking tennis lessons EVERY week.
I LOVE it--and it makes me happy.
It's for MOMMY-only, it's MY time, and something I look forward to.
I think I have improved a ton and can't wait to show Jason my stuff on the court.
That was our very first date, you know, over 11 years ago--we played tennis.
Only back then, I could get away wearing cute short shorts and running after balls gracefully.
While some things have changed since then--one thing is for sure--
I'm doing what I LOVE!


2 comments:
Megan M. and Christina D. are pretty good tennis players, you should make a tennis date with them : ) James and I used to walk over to the courts with our kids, they would zoom around on scooters and James and I would "try" to play : ) good 'ol times!
That sounds like a lot of fun! It is always easier for me to exercise when I am chasing after a ball of some sort. I would love to see your mad tennis skills!
Post a Comment