And....his dad bought a motorcycle, too--a lifelong dream of his to own a Honda Gold Wing--so that both he and Jase could go riding together after John finishes his church mission!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
The New Ride
Jason promised me that if he could get a new bike, he would not complain when I want to buy new scrubs, tanning bed pass, diet coke, etc. So....this is what he chose for his new purchase. I think that if there was room, that bike would share our bed--he loves it so much! He is so proud!



And....his dad bought a motorcycle, too--a lifelong dream of his to own a Honda Gold Wing--so that both he and Jase could go riding together after John finishes his church mission!
And....his dad bought a motorcycle, too--a lifelong dream of his to own a Honda Gold Wing--so that both he and Jase could go riding together after John finishes his church mission!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! Thats quite the compromise! Bill wouldn't dare say that to me because he knew if he did I would spend just as much on what I wanted!!! You are such a good wife!
That is a nice new ride! Guys love their motorcycles for some reason! My hubby and I have a street legal dirt bike that we take on little late night rides around our town. It is great fun (and even a little romantic). I love it! :)
Post a Comment