Monday, March 9, 2009


Just wanted you to be aware--I passed my nursing boards! Yes, finally I'm Wendy Mohlman, RN. I took the exam on February 9th. Because my sweet Karlee does NOT sleep well at night, my loving mother got me a hotel room on Sunday night so I could get sleep before the big exam. The sleep paid off--okay, not to mention years of pre-reqs and my nursing program education, but all of it combined assisted me in the process of passing. I just have to once again thank my amazing husband, my loving and supportive mom and sister Tiffany, and all my family and friends who have cheered me on. I feel so blessed to have accomplished this dream....I must especially thank my Father in Heaven for his love and leading me this way and providing people in my life who supported and encouraged this dream.

4 comments:

iliana said...

Congrats that is awesome! Im so happy for you!

trudihyer said...

Way to go!!! What an accomplishment for anyone, but especially for you, a busy mother of three little kids, working, school, etc. How did you do it? Hopefully, you can take a little time off and relax. You deserve it!! Let me know if I can do anything for you! Enjoy that new baby. I've seen her pic on McKayla's phone and I am anxious to meet her in person.

The Allreds said...

YEAH for Wendy!!! So proud of you! Wish I had some of your skills so that when my children complain in illness I wouldn't freak, I would know a little about health and what to worry about and what NOT to! : ) Hug yourself for me. Miss you tons!

Daskams said...

wendy, i'm not sure if you remenber me but i'm angie and i work M/B and i just started the program at ameritech and is nice to hear that you finish and pass the boards congrats!! is nice to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel if you could give me some tips on how to succeed at ameritech that would be great!!! thanks