The transition to a new sister is going very well! Nathan vows to protect Karlee from Austin, Alyssa wants to hold and kiss Karlee nonstop and loves being the big sister, and Austin--surprisingly, is NOT trying to karate chop her. He talks in a high-pitched voice to her and even enjoys holding her, too! They are all very cute with her, thankfully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
happy to hear they are all adjusting well! But where is the picture of the beautiful mom!? :)
So happy for you!
what a fun addition! hope all is well with you. congrats!
I think it's so cute to see how all the other kids react to the newcomer. I'm sure she will fit in perfectly! All of a sudden all the other personalities change a little to make room for the new little one.
What a beautiful little girl with all that hair! Congrats. I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment