Our beautiful, healthy baby was born on Thursday, February 26th at 8:01am via C-section. She weighed 9lbs 1oz and 21 inches long. She is perfect. Everyone is well aware that I was devestated at first to learn I was pregnant, and probably complained a little too much about carrying around this nine pounder, but I will tell
you what--and we all predicted this---when I heard that scream in the OR when they pulled her out, I cried myself because I loved her immediately, and I knew she was to be a part of our eternal family. I am so glad she is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful!
She is Darling!!!!!! She has such a beautiful face! I love the name! Karlee Sue! That is so cute!!!
What a doll she is. Congrats!!! we need to have a party soon and have you all over. Hope all is well with you all. Love you all
She is beautiful!! Congrats Wendy
She is so cute and she looks absolutely perfect!
She is so pretty, and I love her name!!
she is soooooooo darling wendy!!!! congrats!!!
Post a Comment