Valentines Day was great--Well, I worked at the nursing home on the official Vday, so Friday the 13th was nice because we were able to go on a date which is such a nice treat as I could probably count on one hand the dates Jason and I have been on in the last year. Anyway, we went for sushi, then for a milkshake, and just talked. It was the perfect date. I'm so thankful Jason is my husband, and I thank both him and God above for my three other loves: Nathan, Alyssa and Austin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You have a beautiful family! I bet it is so nice to be done with school and be able to spend more time with them. When do you take your NCLEX? Good luck!
I am so glad you were able to have a "date night". Mike and I haven't had more than 5 since Jordan was born 8 years ago!! I think its about time. The trouble is...when we have gone out, its so quiet and we just end up sitting there enjoying the silence.
Oh I love low key dates like that. It sounds perfect to me - and at this point, I'm sure ANY kind of a break is a perfect one, right?
Your kids are so darn cute! I love all their smiles! and I'm sure baby #4 will be just as adorable!
Post a Comment