I made it through the stress of finals, and February 6 was the night of my pinning ceremony.
I just want to thank Jason, my amazing husband, for his constant love and support. I could NOT have done this without all of him. Together, he AND I did it...WE graduated from nursing school. So many nights he watched the kids and put them to bed as I locked myself in our bedroom trying to study. He became the primary caregiver of our children for almost two years and did an incredible job--not many dads could take on this responsibility. I felt his love and heard him cheering me on as my instructor was pinning me. He helped make my dream came true on this night--I was pinned as a graduate of nursing, and I raised my right hand to say the pledge. I am a nurse...I'm so proud of this accomplishment, and I am so grateful to a Father in Heaven for my supportive husband, and for this opportunity to serve others in this capacity.
(The picture is of me hugging my instructor, Julie Jordan, who pinned me)
(The picture is of me hugging my instructor, Julie Jordan, who pinned me)


5 comments:
Love all your new post and pics. Congrats on the graduation..you will be a fabulous nurse. You'll have to tell Jason congrats for us too:)
I am so proud of you. You have definitely earned this. You are one hard working lady!
Congrats! You definitely deserve it!
HOORAY for you!! You are amazing!! I don't know how you managed to get it all done, but you did. Congratulations!
Way to go! You are so amazing to do everything you do AND do it so well! Congrats!
Post a Comment