Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jason, Wendy, Nathan, Alyssa, Austin, and Karlee Mohlman--This is created with love for our family and friends who we just don't see enough due to our hectic schedules, or because they live far, far away. We love you--Welcome to our chaos!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big he is!! He looks very happy and proud to be able to do that...its nice there have been a few days free from snow for him to practice:)
I love it when we get to ditch the training wheels! Congratulations on getting him off of them. I bet he will be addicted to his bike when spring rolls around! I seriously HATE trying to teach kids to ride a bike. It drives me crazy. I still have 2 to go, and hopefully our Nathan will "get it" this summer.
Way to go!!! Just in time for when the good weather ever decides to get here!
Post a Comment