Friday, February 20, 2009




I met up with some friends and we took our kids to the local Jumpin' Jacks--a place with those blow-up jumping-sliding-things. Goodness, what are they called? Anyway, it was a great day with my friends, Dede and Amber, and our kids wore themselves out which made it even better! After five minutes in the van after our adventure, I looked in the back seat and all three of my kids were sound asleep. I think I may be making several trips to Jumpin' Jacks because the trip home was very, very quiet and peaceful! lol!

5 comments:

Capri said...

Wow! Still doing that stuff as pregnant as you are! Kudos to you! Good luck with the baby.

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Maybe I need to try that!

Can't wait to hear about the new baby girl!!!

big8smiley said...

That's the best part about that place. It puts all the kids to sleep - it's priceless. Last year during the winter I got a Mom&Me pass and took Nathan a couple of times a week. It was perfect for getting out the cold-weather energy. Looks like you guys had a blast!

brunger bunch said...

My kids love that place too! I am so glad you are cooking dinners now...what has been my excuse for not cooking??? She looks so cute helping you too. What a fun memory:)

iliana said...

Hey jade told me you had your baby, but i cant find you on facebook to add you so i can see the pics..so add me when you get a chance.. Congrats!