Alyssa: She attended her first princess birthday party at my BFF Amber's house who has a little girl the same age as Alyssa. They dressed up in princess dresses and ate lunch then had a princess "tea" party. It was adorable! Alyssa is such a big help to both me and Jason--too much so at times. Today, I heard Karlee crying in her bassinet after waking up from a nap, and before I know it, Alyssa is carrying her (or bear hugging her), about to come down the steps saying, "Mom! I got Karlee for ya!" As calmly but as quickly as I could, I bolted up the stairs to get Karlee from her. Whew--that was scary--but I love her heart! We are going to place Alyssa into a "TuTu Dance Camp" this summer--I can't wait! She will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
THAT IS SO SWEET!! I love kids- they remind me of truely pure and selfless souls. Your daughter sounds like a sweetheart! You must be so proud!
Post a Comment