Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Karlee Sue


Karlee: She has been sleeping all night for us for about two weeks now, from around 9pm until 7am. It has been such a treat to get some sleep! She is so sweet and in the phase (almost 3 months!) where she smiles and laughs. The kids love her so much and want to be in her face while she is eating, getting her diaper changed, in the bath, sitting in the swing, etc. She is never alone it seems like! This, in return, has made it so she feels like she has to be held at all times when she is awake. Yes, we have spoiled her--but she is our last, so why not? Karlee Sue may have been a surprise to our family, but she is truly a blessing.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

LOVE IT!

brunger bunch said...

She is so pretty! I love all of the updates. I have gotten so far behind with everything going on right now...I hope to update soon:)

Capri said...

Wow! She has grown so much. She looks so much more aware of things. She is beautiful!