
I returned to school this week for one final month of my nursing program.
I can't believe it's almost over--and yet, while I should be rejoicing, a part of me is devestated. I have loved my time at school. It has been harder than I can ever express, and I have pushed myself more than I thought was possible. The people I love have sacrificed so much, and others have risen to extend their hands during my time of need. I have laughed and cried and lost much sleep, having studied until my head literally hurt. I didn't realize what I was capable of, but now I know, and this journey is almost complete. While I smile, tears are in my eyes. I have almost accomplished a dream..almost.


8 comments:
I'm so happy for you. You are amazing! I felt the same way when I was finishing school.
way to go girl! love ya!
I know exactly what you mean. It is bitter sweet. But, hey, if you really miss it that much, you can always go back like me!! I am so proud of you for accomplishing that with your family and work, and life in general. You are amazing:)
I will miss you guys next semester!
I haven't known you very long but like i said before we are so happy to have you in our lives! you are an amazing person and I admire all that you do!!!
Awesome job Wendy!
1 more month......oh my goodness wendy!!! you're soooo close!!! you are truely amazing! i'm sure it's been crazy the past few years.....but SO worth it! i'm jealous!
Yeah! We are so excited for you that you're finishing it all! What a blessing. Then you do get to enjoy another bundle of joy. I'm so glad i finally found you on here!
Post a Comment