I'm just so happy! Since I have moved to Utah, to the state that claims to have "The Best Snow on Earth," I have not been satisfied with the snow fall. This year, however, it has really come down, and I have enjoyed watching my kids bundle up and head outside (and wear themselves out.) My poor Jason, however--due to my pregnant condition, he is just always the one shoveling. He is a good sport. Deep down inside, I think he likes it. Men like to feel manly. I would rather watch from the window and drink hot chocolate thinking about how manly he truly is--that is what I do best when it snows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL! You might as well take it easy while you have the best excuse ever!
I'm the one who likes to shovel the snow. Jeremy is pushing for a snowblower, but I say WHY? I'm the one who shovels most of the time anyway! This year has been phenomenal for the snowfall.
Post a Comment