
Hello Family and dear Friends:
I am going to have to avoid blogspot, facebook, forwards, people.com, and all the sites I love visiting for the next two weeks as I wind down my time in nursing school. This last week of class consists of final reviews before the official finals next week, and next Friday will be my pinning ceremony. I guess, according to other RNs, that it's not the graduation of nursing school that matters--it's the actual "pinning" in which we are given our pins showing completion of nursing school. I am so excited to celebrate this joyous occasion with Jason and my friends who have undergone this challenge of nursing school with me. I truly wish my mother, Linda, who is an RN herself and who inspired me to become a nurse could be here, along with my loving and supportive sister, Tiffany, but because I will be giving birth in just four weeks (if not sooner) then I will be seeing them for that celebration--I will need lots of TLC for that one! Anyway, due to the fact that I have come to love blogspot and facebook, I must say goodbye for awhile so I can FOCUS. I know you understand. I will be in touch soon in which I will update you on everything!
Hugs,
Wendy


5 comments:
You are AMAZING!!! I am awed by what you have accomplished and how you have kept it all together. Thanks so much for adopting Stockton half of the time. We are so glad to be your neighbors. CONGRATS!!!!!
Way to go girl!!! You focus and make the most of these 2 weeks! I do cherish your comments and love you send via email, so I will MISS you! Big hugs to you Rn!
You will be greatly missed, but your family needs to come first. Good luck with school and new baby..I will be thinking of you. Please let me know when that little one, or big one comes!! I would love a visit!!
Understandable - and I'm SO HAPPY for you to be able to see so much light at the end of the tunnel! You are amazing!
good luck and congrats on bein so close to done! Yay!! and good luck with the baby keep us posted when she comes! love ya!
Post a Comment