
My plans for 2009:
1. Graduate from nursing school (just weeks away!)
2. Pass my RN boards
3. Rekindle old friendships I have sadly set aside the past couple of years due to nursing school.
4. Go on an overnight trip with Jason--just US.
5. Have a new, healthy bundle of joy and a much better C-section experience this time around.
6. Lose this baby weight like I did PRIOR to getting pregnant!
7. Run a 5K and a 10K this year--one of those being with my sister, Tiffany.
8. Get rid of clutter--including a lot of toys we do NOT need!


4 comments:
How did you drop all those pounds before?
Sounds like it will be a great year for you! I'm excited for you to have your baby. My life always seems to be in limbo when I'm pregnant. It's nice to just move past that. :)
Sounds awesome! You are an amazing person and I am sure you accomplish all of it!
great to do list! I wish you well on your nursing stuff! I know you have worked hard for it! I'm sure you will do great!
Post a Comment