Hi Fam and Friends!
My friend, Samantha, posted on her blog an elf dance she created from this site--and I LOVED it! I laughed so hard, showed my kids who were so entertained as well, and decided we had to create one for our family, too. So Sam, thanks for the idea!
It finally snowed, and tonight we went Christmas shopping. It is finally feeling a bit like Christmas to me!
Happy Holidays, Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
we did that to everyone in our family last year & i was laughing so hard that i was crying! it's one of the funniest things ever!!! your family looks real cute as elves!!!
that is so funny! everyone is doing them and I still laugh when I see someones! it's one of those things that is so dumb it's funny!
cute!
I LOVE IT!!! You all look so cute!
Post a Comment