Monday, December 8, 2008

TWILIGHT....twice.

Yes, I went to see TWILIGHT again! I am such a fan! I went with my sister-in-law, Jodi, and my mother in law, Jeanette. We had a girls night, and it was a lot of fun being with them. Both Jodi and I have read the series, and Jeanette has not, so I have no doubt that Jodi and I enjoyed it so much more than Jeanette, but I think deep down inside, Jeanette just wanted to be with her daughters despite the movie we were seeing. That is just how she is--
Jodi and I--well, we throughly enjoyed Edward--I mean---the MOVIE! (Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......................sigh)

4 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

I am so glad you saw it again! He is such a hottie! and the movie is great too! :)

The Allreds said...

cute Temple Square photos...I don't know anything about Twilight, probably one of the few on the planet, so I can't comment on that one. Glad you enjoyed it two times around : )

big8smiley said...

Sounds like a great time! My friend has the song on her blog of when they are dancing at the end and I have to just keep playing it over and over. AAAAAAH!

trudihyer said...

I love Twilight too. The second time was even better than the first and yes, I admit, I will be going again and probably again.... It has been something great for my girls and I to have in common.