Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Make Way for Prego here

This week has been crazy. I have been studying for major exams, dealing with a sick, non-sleeping child, tantrums from both todders, a kindergartner who brings home as much homework as I do, and it seems to me as if everyone has taken notice to my increasingly LARGE, ACKWARD BELLY. It's kind of embarrassing--I don't know if it's because I lost all that weight prior to this pregnancy, but it seems like this little baby girl has quadrupled in size in the last two weeks, and all eyes are on her in my stomach when I enter a room. It's my fourth pregnancy--and it has to be the biggest one yet at 26 weeks of pregnancy. Okay, okay--maybe the McDonald's cheeseburgers and ice cream isn't helping much either...

2 comments:

The Allreds said...

you are too cute...I think all of us just get excited to see a pregnant belly, I'm sure NO one is sizing you up! Enjoy the "hump" while you can, it'll be gone before you know it.

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

you are the cutest prego around!!! :)