ALYSSA LYNN IS FINALLY POTTY-TRAINING!
Who said GIRLS are easier than boys? Who made that up???
Finally, finally....my sweet but stubborn little girl has expressed interest in wearing (princess-only) underwear and giving up the diapers. I can't tell you how great this is in many ways, especially financially! Having two in diapers is kind of costly, I must say! So, maybe Jason and I can enjoy just having one in diapers until February when the baby arrives...Then it's Austin's turn! Anyway, I want to thank our kind and patient babysitter, Catherine, for helping to encourage Alyssa to use the potty. Now....if we can just help Alyssa to understand that it's okay to poop in the toilet too, she might actually be officially potty-trained. LoL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! Good luck with the potty training! I have to say that is one of my LEAST FAVORITE parts about being a parent. You are so lucky that Catherine has planted the roots. :)
Post a Comment