Friday, November 7, 2008
My friends forever
There are times when I am at school and I feel as though I just can't learn one more thing, can't study for one more test, can't pass another quiz, don't have the energy to write another paper, my fingers can't type more notes from the lecture, my mind can't recall what medication would be appropriate for the scenerio our instructor is asking us about, etc. Times like this make me want to cry....That is--if it wasn't for my friends. I need to introduce you to Christina and Teresa, my dearest friends that I literally thank God for because they have blessed my life tremendously. They know everything about me--and have been there at my most challenging times, have made me wet my pants from laughing, have encouraged me when I felt like giving up, have celebrated with me when I did well on tests, went shopping with me when I lost those 50 lbs, showed up at the hospital to be there for me when we found out I was pregnant, and drove me there (quickly) when I began bleeding heavily during class and we thought for sure I had miscarried. These are the girls who have kept me going in this program...without my friends, I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as I have. It would have been tedious, but they have made it very worthwhile. It is in this nursing program where I found my closest friends who I consider to be my forever friends. Love you girls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wendy i love you too!!!!! i am sitting at my capstone (slacker)... anyway that was the nicest blog ever!!!! thankyou for all you have done and continue to do for me!!!! love always-christina
you are such a sweetheart!!!!
Wendy-
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read- I'm sure that those 2 girls are as proud to be your friend as you are to be theirs- you are just too sweet =)
Sorry-
rkcjackson stands for Rick, Kristin, Colin Jackson- so this is Kristin =)
I forgot to write that in the note!
Post a Comment