Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Playing Nurse..A lot like her mommy!

I was sitting at my computer working on a paper for school, and I heard Alyssa say to Austin, "Austie, sit down on your stool and I will listen to you." I looked around the corner and there she was--with one of my old stethescopes, playing "nurse" with Austin. It totally melted my heart! Surprisingly, Austin was a good patient and allowed her to listen!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Alyssa looks like a natural wearing a stethoscope! I loved the picture of you back @ 2905 Guilford St. in your white baptismal dress...it's amazing the resemblance of you and Alyssa...especially the "pout". Put one of those on your blog from both of you!!

iliana said...

Wendy your kids are so cute!! Email me so I can send you an invite. iliana_echeverria@yahoo.com

big8smiley said...

That is so cute!! I love how Austin is just sitting there so nicely letting her do her part. She must really look up to you! Isn't it so surprising what kids pick up when you don't even realize they are watching?