Well, here it is--My first blog posting.
My good friend Christina prompted me to do this--I was checking hers out all the time and figured I would attempt it, too. It seems I am the last one in society to create a blog--Everyone around seems to be blog-swapping! I am excited to share this with our family and friends.
This is my first test--if it posts okay, then I will add more! I have so much to share since I think you all feel I have shipped myself to another planet due to my lack of communication. I am so sorry-I do not mean to be so consumed with my constant schedule that is never-ending, but I do promise that as soon as I graduate from nursing school, I will return to the Wendy you all remember. (I know Jason is hoping for that, too!) Just keep supporting me and praying for me, please! Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looking good. Can't wait to hear and see more!
Post a Comment