Hi all!
Oh, to not have school this week--I am truly a new woman. I feel fabulous. In fact, tonight, I might even get eight hours of sleep--I can't wait!
Let's see...what can I say? I have been working a lot of hours....most of them for free. It's called my "capstone-preceptorship," and I have to devote 120 hours of manual labor in the hospital (and it just so happens to be the same unit at the hospital where I work!) to put towards clinical hours for nursing school. On top of that, I also have 20 hours for community hours and another 20 for leadership hours--this is a very busy and hectic last semester of nursing school! But Jason and I decided that the more pregnant I get, the more uncomfortable I get, so therefore why not tackle out the hours right away so iwe can enjoy Christmas, I can focus more on school, and study to prepare myself for my nursing boards before the baby arrives? Sounds like a plan!
The kids are doing well---I think Austin is coming down with a cold. Nathan has loved school--especially as he has learned about pilgrims and Indians this last week prior to Thanksgiving. Alyssa is doing fabulous with potty-training and Jason is unbelievable at balancing both work and home life as Mr. Mom, especially since we agreed to have me get in my clinical hours.
As for me, what would I do without Diet Coke?
So, that is our family. I have a couple days off this week and just want to be surrounded by Jason and my kids! Oh...I would love to be surrounded by them in a clean house, too....but that's really pushing it. I need to find energy for that, as well, one of these days.
Oh--one more thing--We are worried about our dog, Harley. It looks as though he has a cateract in his eye, and he is having a hard time with bright lights. It is bothering him. He is only 2, almost 3, so I can't imagine him having to deal with cateracts at such a young age! =( Jason will take him to the vet tomorrow.
Ta-Ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment