I'm drained in every aspect.
My feet are swollen, my belly is huge, my brain is mush after taking major exams this week, and I am tired of feeling as though five hours of sleep is something to celebrate.
I miss my family, my mom, my sister, my friends. I miss traveling to see family and having a clean house and participating in church activities. I miss playing board games with friends or having date nights with Jason. I want to see a movie and go out for sushi! I can't wait to "live" again. I feel as though I have sacrificed so much to make it thru this nursing program (as has ALL of my family--especially Jason) and I'm just so tired. I just wish I could express to all of you how I think of you, miss you, and want nothing more than to return to the life I loved...one without homework and tests and a chaotic schedule that keeps me away. I lose sleep to be with my kids and pray to God that they won't remember this time in their lives when I had to be gone or had to study or spend hours in a library or in front of the computer typing up papers. I just hope they will know one day that I did this for them, too. They are my motivation to keep going when I just don't feel like I can live this schedule for another week. It's the sacrifice of my loved ones that keep me moving towards this lifelong dream. I'm almost there....I'm almost there.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are amazing Wendy! I am impressed that you have been able to balance all that you are doing so well. I bet it is so nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Good luck with these last, what is it, 7 weeks!
I really have NO IDEA how you are doing all of that. I'm so happy that you can finally see an end and now all you have to do is push through to make it. I think that if your kids were to look back on this time they would find different things to remember than you do. Kids have a wonderful way of finding the good and being optimistic. They will be just fine. :) Good luck, Wendy!
your family is so cute!!!
Don't be so hard on yourself! I can tell you are an awesome mom and wife! you are doing more then I ever could! You amaze me!
Post a Comment