Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blogging or Studying? Is that really a question?

I'm tired and it's late. I should be studying, and yet, my eyes can't focus on textbook reading. My day was long at school, and I have been home for only four hours. These days are too short with my children and Jason. Did I mention how excited I am to be done with school?? I just have to post a couple of funny pictures of the kids--It was after dinner the other night and Austin sat in the computer chair, and Alyssa started to swing him around and around! He was totally dizzy, but loving every minute of it!! Nathan joined in too, and each kid took turns. It was pretty funny. I apologize for the lack of pants on Alyssa--What can I say? (Yes, Mom, I know...I used to run around without clothes at her age, too!)
By the way--YES, I know, I know--our little family needs a new family picture. Between the rapid growth of our three kids, and my loss of FIFTY pounds (prior tothe discovery of this surprise pregnancy!) I would say it's time for an update. You may have to wait until after I have this baby though--I'm not proud of this edema and bulging belly and a much rounder face. LoL. I'm glad I now understand how to take weight off.
One more thing--We are studying OB right now in school, and it's kind of scary all that go wrong, yet what a miracle when everything turns out okay in the labor and delivery process for both Mom and Baby! I'm kind of freaking out despite the fact it's our NUMBER FOUR. Nursing school can make a person paranoid and morbid...oh wait, I have been acting that way for years since starting my job on the Adult ICU! So, if you remember, please send some prayers up to Heaven for me and this baby girl, will you?
That's it--I am off to bed!!
Much love to all!!

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

OK, so . . . I had no idea you were pregnant! I am happy for your surprise!

I do the same thing on our computer chair with Nathan and Alexandra. It's so funny to take them off the chair and watch them walk dizzy. It's good entertainment at our house.

I don't know how you are managing to do school right now with work, pregnancy, and 3 kids! You are an amazing woman! I have been in that position (minus the school) and I know it is NOT EASY! Good luck and hang in there.

Parrish Family said...

Wendy! Your have the cutest kids ever! You blog is darling too! How is your preceptorship going?

Capri said...

Wendy, I adore you! I am so happy for you: to be nearly done with school and have a sweet little girl on the way. . . Good luck with everything!
See you around!